Apart Sonnenplateau – Our Rates
Whether you visit us in the winter in the high season, the main season or the low season or whether you appreciate the many amenities of our house, especially in the summer season or low season - this of course has an effect on our prices. But one thing is certain throughout the year: as a guest of the Apart Sonnenplateau, you always benefit from a particularly fair price-performance ratio!
Our prices in winter:
- Prices are quoted per person per day
- Price differentiation depending on season and the size of an apartment: from 45 m² to 50 m² as well as 75m² to 80 m²
- Prices are given excluding tourist tax and final cleaning
Prices for single apartments
The actual prices for single apartments can be found on our apartment page!
Our offer at a glance
- Additional occupancy: children up to five years are free, from six years 30 Euro per person and day (excluding tourist tax)
- Pets: daily rate of 10 Euro (excluding food), please bring a basket or a blanket and, please, remember: we love dogs, but of course not on chairs, sofas, tables and not all in bed!
- Parking: one parking place per apartment is available free of charge - underground parking places on request!
- Children's equipment: please indicate directly at the time of booking whether we should prepare cots and high chairs for you.
- Arrival: our apartments are available from 2.00 pm and are reserved until 6.00 pm for you. Please, notify us if you are coming later.
- Departure: check-out until 10 o'clock. In order to avoid unnecessary stress, we kindly ask our guests to settle any open remaining amount either before arrival by bank transfer or at the latest the day before your departure in cash or by debit card.
- (Please keep in mind your card limit!) We do not accept credit cards.
- The Austrian Hotel Regulations are applied.
- We recommend taking out travel insurance: European travel insurance